We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Alpha Muay Thai
$14 for One Month of Kickboxing Classes for Kids or $30 for Adults (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Master the 'art of eight limbs'.
- Grab one month of kick-boxing classes for $14 for kids or $30 for adults with Alpha Muay Thai.
- Get the kids learning the basics of kick-boxing in a fun environment.
- Cover the basic techniques of kick-boxing in a class geared towards fitness and weight loss.
- Take part in the women's only class on Thursday evenings.
Muay Thai is often referred to as the "art of eight limbs", but don't worry, you don't have to be a spider or an octopus to join in.
Grab one month of kick-boxing classes for $14 for kids or $30 for adults with Alpha Muay Thai.
Get fit and have fun at the same time with these beginner kick-boxing classes at Alpha Muay Thai. In the kids' classes you will learn the basics in an environment that is fun. The beginners' classes or adult will cover basic techniques and is geared towards fitness and weight loss.
Available Class times:
- Adults: Monday & Wednesday (6.00pm - 7.30pm)
- Kids: Tuesday (5.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Women only: Thursday (6.00pm - 7.30pm)
Note: Kids are aged 7-12 years old.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.