We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Alliance Francaise Wellington
$30 for Two, $58 for Four or $100 for Eight People for a One-Hour Authentic French Experience (value up to $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's cheaper than a plane ticket!
- Grab a one-hour authentic French experience for two people for $30, $58 for four or $100 for eight at Alliance Francaise Wellington.
- Enjoy a night of French culture and language with wine and cheese.
- Groups of eight can enjoy the experience from their business or home (if in the CBD).
If your only 'authentic' French experience has involved croissants and baguettes — then it's about time you experienced more than just a stereotype.
Grab a one-hour authentic French experience for two people for $30, $58 for four or $100 for eight at Alliance Francaise Wellington.
Enjoy the ultimate French experience without having to travel to Paris, with Alliance Francaise Wellington. The evening will begin with some French wine and an array of French cheese. While you're sampling some of the best France has to offer, you will be taught the art of French conversation (all levels welcome) by a qualified French teacher. If you're a small group of two or four, you can chose between white or red French wine. Groups of eight, can have two bottles and with the larger groups Alliance Francaise can come to your home or business at no extra charge within the CBD (extra cost if outside CBD).
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.