We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
All Seasons Firewood
$35 for a 5-6 Foot Real Christmas Tree Delivered Wellington Wide
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing makes Christmas feel just around the corner like the smell of a Christmas tree in the house.
- Grab a Christmas tree including Wellington-wide delivery from All Seasons Firewood for only $35.
- Get a five to six foot real Christmas tree and invite some seasonal spirit into your house.
- Deliveries will begin from December 10.
Christmas trees might not be worth their weight in gold, but they will be worth their weight in firewood once all the presents have been handed out.
Grab a Christmas tree including Wellington-wide delivery from All Seasons Firewood for only $35.
The first week of December is already past us, which means that you should already have a tree in your house. However, it's not time to panic. All Seasons Firewood will deliver a Christmas Tree between five and six feet in height. The deliveries will be commencing on December 10th.
Note: Plant pots will not be provided to erect the Christmas tree.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.