We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$5 for a $10 Patisserie Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Trust your senses to guide you to a bakery haven.
- Grab a $10 voucher for just $5 at Alissa's Patisserie in Wellington.
- Choose from a delectable range of treats, from sandwiches to the deliciously tempting raspberry cream bun.
- Spoil your taste buds and leave with a swing in your step.
The path to becoming a pastry chef is no joke. After all the blood shed, the cold sweats and endless tears, very few come out on top who can call themselves master bakers. Thankfully the team at Alissa's Patisserie all made the cut.
Pay just $5 for a $10 voucher to spend at Alissa's Patisserie in Wellington and let your senses guide you to a place where amazing flavours are born.
With delicious lunch and afternoon tea specials, and lots of others tasty treats available, you'll certainly not be stuck for choice. They have filled rolls, croissants, club sandwiches, salad sandwiches, home made pies, quiches, savouries and sausage rolls, scones, biscuits, slices, cakes, the sultry classic cream bun which is ever so devilish and the famous raspberry cream bun which is deliciously tempting and ever so naughty maybe even try one of the best Christmas mince pies in Wellington. What's more this sweet little bakery even offers coffee brewed to perfection and supported by Emporio. Head to Courtenay Place with your voucher in hand and grab a tasty shop baked treat today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.