We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Alida's Beauty Room
$49 for a 90-Minute Deluxe Pamper Package incl. Massage, Facial, Toe Polish & Eye Trio or $25 for a $50 Beauty Services Voucher or $50 for a $100 Voucher (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel renewed with a luxurious pamper package.
- Grab a 90-minute deluxe pamper package from Alida's Beauty Room for only $49.
- Get the ultimate package, including a massage, eye trio, toe nail polish, and Radiance facial.
- Take home a $20 voucher to use towards your next deluxe pamper package.
- Pay $25 for a $50 beauty services voucher or $50 for a $100 voucher.
If the closest you've been to a facial mask is that Batman mask you wore to the Halloween party, then you're due for a pamper package.
Grab a 90-minute deluxe pamper package from Alida's Beauty Room for only $49. If you're looking to treat someone special this Valentines Day then pay $25 for a $50 beauty services voucher or $50 for a $100 voucher.
Treat yourself to a relaxing and luxurious pamper package at the skilful hands of Alida from Alida's Beauty Room. She is both professional and friendly and will have you leaving her salon feeling totally renewed.
- Facial, back, neck, and shoulder massage.
- Eye trio (eyelash tint, eyebrow tint, and eyebrow shape).
- Radiance facial, including cleanse, tone, exfoliation, massage, masque, moisturise, and protection.
- Toe nail polish.
- $20 voucher towards your next deluxe pamper pack.
The beauty service vouchers can go towards any beauty treatment from waxing to facials, giving the recipient the option of choosing exactly what they need.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.