We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
50% off Weekday Entry to Game Masters Exhibition for Kids or Adults (value up to $32)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We're not playing with you—it's that cheap.
- Grab two adult weekday entries to the Game Masters exhibition at Te Papa Museum of New Zealand for only $16 or two child weekday entries for only $9.
- Play your way through 40 years of gaming history.
- Travel through three spectacular interactive zones, including Arcade Heroes, Game Changers, and Indies.
- Relive memories of your gaming life with this snapshot of history.
Here's a game for ya. See that green button that says 'Buy' over there? See how fast you can click it.
Grab two adult weekday entries to the Game Masters exhibition at Te Papa Museum of New Zealand for only $16 or two child weekday entries for only $9. Valid from 20th February to 1st March, excluding weekends.
Discover the gods of gaming when you visit this fantastic Game Masters exhibition at Te Papa, featuring over 100 playable games from some of the world's most influential video game designers, including Peter Molyneux, Warren Spector, Tim Schafer, and Hideo Kojima.
Play your way through 40 years of gaming history over three spectacular interactive zones. The Arcade Heroes zone features all your favourite arcade classics of the 70s and 80s. Next is the Game Changers zone, which showcases the ground-breaking creations of gaming's superstars. The last zone is the Indies zone, which is dedicated to the independent developers leading the way in game play and aesthetics.
Note: Valid from 20th February - 1st March, excluding weekends. The child admission option is valid for those aged 5-15. Kids under five are free.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.