We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
A-Class Lawns & Gardens
$55 for a Lawn Weed Spraying (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get rid of weeds like prickles, dichondra, catsear, ragwort, buttercups, twincress and more.
- Grab a lawn weed spraying from A-Class Lawns and Gardens, for only $55.
- Enjoy guaranteed A-Class workmanship from a Wellington owned and operated firm.
- This is for a standard lawn size 300msq and the spray does not kill grass.
Your dog will do its best to spray the lawn for you, and make sure that no predators come in his territory, but occasionally you need an extra bit of reinforcement.
Grab a lawn weed spraying from A-Class Lawns and Gardens, for only $55.
A-Class Lawns and Gardens are proudly Wellington owned and operated since 2003 and have a very strong quality control system to guarantee A-Class workmanship. Get your weeding needs handled by the pros, so there's no damage to your grass and so you can walk prickle-free.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.