We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
A-Class Lawns & Gardens
$55 for a Lawn Weed Spraying (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get rid of weeds like prickles, dichondra, catsear, ragwort, buttercups, twincress and more.
- Grab a lawn weed spraying from A-Class Lawns and Gardens, for only $55.
- Enjoy guaranteed A-Class workmanship from a Wellington owned and operated firm.
- This is for a standard lawn size 300msq and the spray does not kill grass.
Your dog will do its best to spray the lawn for you, and make sure that no predators come in his territory, but occasionally you need an extra bit of reinforcement.
Grab a lawn weed spraying from A-Class Lawns and Gardens, for only $55.
A-Class Lawns and Gardens are proudly Wellington owned and operated since 2003 and have a very strong quality control system to guarantee A-Class workmanship. Get your weeding needs handled by the pros, so there's no damage to your grass and so you can walk prickle-free.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.