We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a Cubic Meter of Top Soil - Pick Up at Two Locations
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start at the top.
- Grab a cubic meter of top soil - pick up only - from Ablaze for just $49.
- Buy up to 20 coupons to make sure you've got all the top soil you need for any project.
- Pick up from Ablaze locations in Grenada or Kaiwharawhara.
- Enrich your garden with dry, easy to use premium peat loam soil.
- Trailers are available for hire if you need one, and delivery can be arranged too, both for an additional charge.
Regardless of what you may have heard, to reach your goals and achieve success you must start at the top - when it comes to your garden anyway.
Grab a cubic meter of top soil - pick up only - from Ablaze for just $49.
Every gardener knows that top soil is the good stuff, rich in all the nutrients that your patch needs to really thrive. Pick up your premium peat loam soil from Ablaze locations in Grenada or Kaiwharawhara, whichever suits you. Their top soil lives indoors in sheds so it's nice and dry and good to go straight away. It's so easy to work with which makes it ideal for new lawns or beginner gardeners. Bring your own trailer, or if you need to hire one of theirs, that'll just be $5 for the first hour and a half and $20 per hour after that (subject to availability). Delivery is also available at an additional charge, so just give them a call and they'll be happy to sort that out for you. All additional charges will be payable direct to Ablaze. You can buy up to 20 coupons to make sure you've got all the top soil you need for any project.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.