We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$41 for a Scoop of Kiln Dried Pine (Pick-Up) or $382 for Eight Scoops incl. Delivery (value up to $710)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prepare for winter early and have the last laugh.
- Grab a scoop of kiln dried pine (pick-up) for $41 for eight scoops including delivery for $382 from Ablaze.
- Keep your family toasty warm all winter long.
- Pick up from their handy super center on Takapu Road for option one or sit back and wait for delivery for option two.
Grasshoppers know a thing or two about regret. While they sang all summer long, the clever ants started preparing for winter. Don't be the ant this year.
Pay $41 for a scoop of kiln dried pine (pick-up) or $382 for eight scoops including delivery from Ablaze. One scoop of pine is approximately 0.4 - 0.5 m3 and eight scoops is approximately 3.2-4.0m3
This premium offer will have you burning the highest quality pine all winter long. Untreated and ideal for getting any fire blazing, you couldn't find a better option to warm your home. This wood may be a little slow to stack but burns like a dream and is sure to keep you and your family feeling snug as a bug during those chilly days.
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.