We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$33 for Two Scoops of Leaf Mulch (value $56)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some gardening street cred pronto.
- Grab two scoops of leaf mulch for only $33 from Ablaze.
- Usually $33 per scoop.
- Leaf mulch has a number of uses that will make gardening easier for you.
- A scoop is 0.4-0.m3 and two scoops will provide a good mulch layer on up to 13m2.
- Trailers are available for hire if you need one, and delivery can be arranged too, both for an additional charge.
Acquiring a green thumb doesn't have to involve being attacked by rose thorns, cactus and creating your own fetid compost.
Grab two scoops of leaf mulch for only $33 from Ablaze and conquer the art of gardening.
Perfect for saving on watering and wedding, excellent for holding on steep garden sections and ideal for raising organic the soils organic content, this leaf mulch from Ablaze is a must-have for all gardening enthusiasts. It's also perfect for mixing into your home compost bins too. So stop fighting the queues at the supermarket only to end up spending a fortune on fresh vegetables that taste ghastly, and start impressing everyone you know with your newfound gardening skills.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.