We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Cubic Meter of Top Soil - Pick Up at Two Locations
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start at the top.
- Grab a cubic meter of top soil - pick up only - from Ablaze for just $49.
- Buy up to 20 coupons to make sure you've got all the top soil you need for any project.
- Pick up from Ablaze locations in Grenada or Kaiwharawhara.
- Enrich your garden with dry, easy to use premium peat loam soil.
- Trailers are available for hire if you need one, and delivery can be arranged too, both for an additional charge.
Regardless of what you may have heard, to reach your goals and achieve success you must start at the top - when it comes to your garden anyway.
Grab a cubic meter of top soil - pick up only - from Ablaze for just $49.
Every gardener knows that top soil is the good stuff, rich in all the nutrients that your patch needs to really thrive. Pick up your premium peat loam soil from Ablaze locations in Grenada or Kaiwharawhara, whichever suits you. Their top soil lives indoors in sheds so it's nice and dry and good to go straight away. It's so easy to work with which makes it ideal for new lawns or beginner gardeners. Bring your own trailer, or if you need to hire one of theirs, that'll just be $5 for the first hour and a half and $20 per hour after that (subject to availability). Delivery is also available at an additional charge, so just give them a call and they'll be happy to sort that out for you. All additional charges will be payable direct to Ablaze. You can buy up to 20 coupons to make sure you've got all the top soil you need for any project.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.