We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Skydive Abel Tasman Ltd
Up to 50% off a Tandem Skydive up to 16,500ft incl. a $75 Tandem Skydive Voucher (value up to $474)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The sky is the limit in this deal.
- Grab up to 50% off a tandem skydive including a $75 tandem skydive voucher from Skydive Abel Tasman.
- One of the best skydive operations in the world.
- Friendly staff and experienced jumpers that will ensure you are safe, secure and ready to jump out of a plane.
- Give your best mate an unforgettable Christmas present this year!
Unfortunately we can't all grow wings or gain Superman's powers, but we can still experience the thrill of speeding through the air.
Grab up to 50% off a tandem skydive including a $75 tandem skydive voucher from Skydive Abel Tasman. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $159 for a 9,000ft tandem skydive.
- Pay only $189 for a 13,000ft tandem skydive.
- Pay only $255 for a 16,500ft tandem skydive.
Enjoy a scenic flight with stunning views as you climb to altitude over snow-capped mountains, golden beaches and turquoise oceans...paradise. Then the aircraft door opens and your stomach drops.
Their dropzone is ranked within the top 10 greatest skydive operations in the world, Skydive Abel Tasman will give you the time of your life in the sky. If you're a nervous wreck and in need of that extra encouragement or perhaps you want the most extreme skydiving experience NZ has to offer, then these experienced chaps can help you out. Full to the brim of passion, this team of adrenalin junkies are personal and friendly and will make sure you have a flight to remember.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.