We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Aaina Indian Restaurant
$15 for Any Two Curries, Two Rice & Two Naans - Dine-in or Takeaway for Lunch
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little spice to your lunch hour.
- Grab any two curries, two rice and two naans for lunch at Aaina Indian Restaurant for $15.
- Take it home to enjoy on the couch or dine in during your lunch hour.
- Try one of their spicy delights made using Halal certified meats only.
If you've got a hearty appetite for the exotic and spicy then India is the place for you. If travel isn't an option right now then we have the next best thing.
Pay $15 for any two curries, two rice and two naans at Aaina Indian Restaurant and spice up lunch time with something exotic.
With dishes ranging from mild to extremely hot, there's something for everyone at Aaina. Try the popular chicken Tikka Masala or the Chettinaad - a true taste of south India. They've also got a number of vegetarian options like the Dal Makhani and Mutter Paneer. Whatever curry you choose, you'll instantly fall for this charming and exciting cuisine. Dine in to celebrate a special occasion, or take it home to enjoy from the comfort of your couch.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.