We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Aaina Indian Restaurant
$15 for Any Two Curries, Two Rice & Two Naans - Dine-in or Takeaway for Lunch
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little spice to your lunch hour.
- Grab any two curries, two rice and two naans for lunch at Aaina Indian Restaurant for $15.
- Take it home to enjoy on the couch or dine in during your lunch hour.
- Try one of their spicy delights made using Halal certified meats only.
If you've got a hearty appetite for the exotic and spicy then India is the place for you. If travel isn't an option right now then we have the next best thing.
Pay $15 for any two curries, two rice and two naans at Aaina Indian Restaurant and spice up lunch time with something exotic.
With dishes ranging from mild to extremely hot, there's something for everyone at Aaina. Try the popular chicken Tikka Masala or the Chettinaad - a true taste of south India. They've also got a number of vegetarian options like the Dal Makhani and Mutter Paneer. Whatever curry you choose, you'll instantly fall for this charming and exciting cuisine. Dine in to celebrate a special occasion, or take it home to enjoy from the comfort of your couch.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.