We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
A la Mode Photographic Boutique
$39 for a Two-Hour Beginner Photography Course or $75 for a Three-Hour Beginner Workshop to Photograph Children (value up to $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be inspired by Mandi Lynn's uniquely beautiful style of photography.
- Grab a two-hour beginner's photography course with Mandi Lynn at A la Mode Photographic Boutique for just $39.
- Pay $75 for a three-hour beginner workshop to photograph children.
- Learn how to preserve special memories and create photos to be proud of.
While you may feel like a star photographer as you snap pics on your smartphone, you're no Annie Leibovitz yet. Get a little closer with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $39 for a two-hour beginner photography course or $75 for a three-hour beginner workshop to photograph children at A la Mode Photographic Boutique.
Mandi Lynn is a passionate and experienced photographer who wears many hats at A la Mode - including Creative Director, Lead Photographer, Chief Dragonfly chaser, General Mischief Maker, Producer of the Most Delicious Pancakes and Midwife of Hidden Dreams. With her eye for capturing the magic and whimsy of any situation, Mandi Lynn's vivid, bright and beautiful images are something for every wannabe photographer to aspire to. Get inside her wonderfully crazy, creative mind as she shares her knowledge and experience and find out what it takes to create stunning photos to be proud of. You'll be taken through all the steps to take beautiful and memorable photographs so you'll feel confident to snap away this summer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.