We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Elizabeth at 210
$149 for Two Nights for Two incl. Continental Breakfast at 210 Bed & Breakfast Nelson (value $290)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a name for yourself in Nelson.
- Grab a two-night escape for two including continental breakfast staying at 210 Bed and Breakfast, Nelson for just $149.
- Relax in stylish, impeccably clean studio accommodation just ten minutes from the centre of Nelson City.
- Visit the Saturday markets, discover some of the local vineyards or explore the nearby Abel Tasman and Nelson Lakes national parks.
When Admiral Horatio Nelson valiantly defeated French and Spanish fleets at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, it was suggested that a picturesque little spot in the South Island of New Zealand should be named in honor of this British hero. Horaton was vetoed, as was Horatioville and Horatio-Upon-Pacific. Thus, today many holiday makers flock to the city we now know as Nelson in search of fun, sun and adventure.
Enjoy a two-night escape for two staying in a studio unit at 210 Bed and Breakfast in Nelson for just $149.
210 Bed and Breakfast offers unique, stylish and impeccably clean studio accommodation ideally situated within an easy 10 minute walk from the heart of Nelson City. Relax in this secluded haven with north facing French doors opening to a private garden providing views of the city, surrounding hills and the sea beyond.
The studio unit is separate from the main house and you have access to a covered loggia area where you can sit outside in the evening with a glass of wine and enjoy the twinkling lights of Nelson. The studio is ideally suited to one or two guests, with one Queen bed. Facilities include an ensuite bathroom, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet, TV, Blu Ray/DVD player, iPod dock and speakers, access to laundry facilities and private off street parking.
Your host Elizabeth will offer you a warm welcome and will be delighted to advise you on local tours, attractions and restaurants and book these on your behalf if required. Nearby attractions include Tahunaui Beach, the Nelson City Saturday markets, vineyards, pottery and art studios and numerous mountain and recreational bike trails with bike hire available at various locations. Also not far away are the spectacular Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson Lakes National Park and Rainbow ski field.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.