We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$650 for Six Months of Advertising Across Two Networks (value $3,991)
- Capture the attention of Wellington, without having to put a massive sign on a hill.
- Utilise Wellington TV to advertise your company across the region.
- Grab six months of advertising from Wellington TV for only $650.
- Have your business seen on two of nine networks screened across Wellington.
- Expose your brand with over 10,000 20-second showings on their screens.
Unless you're Lily from BigSave, Tammy from Briscoes, or that guy wearing a visor in the supplement ads, it can be tough to get your brand on TV.
Grab six months of advertising across two networks from Wellington TV for only $650.
Wellington TV has nine networks and over 50 LED screens set up in high-volume and long-waiting areas, such as your local takeaway, restaurant, bakery, hair salon etc. Through these screens they are able to bring digital signage to small local businesses that is both effective and affordable. Wellington TV keeps watchers “engaged” and delivers your powerful marketing messages. This new advertising medium is proving to be very popular so get your advert playing repeatedly in front of your target market today.
The advert will then be played for six months; meaning you get a minimum of 10,000 20-second showings on their screens.
Simply send Wellington TV your 20 second ad, power-point or slide show and start getting your brand out there. Or send Wellington TV some logos and photos and they can put together an ad for your business for a additional cost.
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.