We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waters Day Spa
From $50 for Your Choice of Spa Packages (value up to $268)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unleash your inner Bond Girl.
- Grab up to 58% off your choice of two sublime James Bond inspired beauty packages at Hamilton’s exclusive Waters Day Spa.
- If neither of packages appeal to you, then you can always just grab a $100 gift voucher for $50 to use towards any services.
- Nestled in a secluded and restful premise overlooking the mighty Waikato River, Waters Day Spa offers an exclusive and unparalleled retreat.
- Bring balance and harmony to mind, body and spirit with a choice of three indulgent treatment packages.
- Spoil the lucky lady in your life with one of these amazing deals.
Imagine if you were a Bond Girl. Time would slow down when you were running along the beach, James Bond lookalikes would ask you out on dates, and trained masseuses would be a staple in every office. The good news is that you're about to discover a world that does cast you as the leading lady. So, get ready to regale in a delightful range of mollycoddling services with this decadent deal.
Today you can unleash the Bond Girl in you, when you choose one the two sublime beauty packages at Hamilton’s exclusive Waters Day Spa for up to 58% off.
Earning nods in Hamilton and across the Waikato, Waters Day Spa provides a complete menu of exquisite spa services within a restful, indulgent oasis. The Waters Day Spa pampers serenity-seeking clients with its hedonic treatments performed by trained therapists. Take your pick from one of the following:
Pay just $78 for Waters Bond Girl package:
- Fabulous oxygen eyelift treatment
- Brow sculpt and tint
- Bella Vi Bond girl makeover
Pay just $129 for the Skyfalling Package:
- Hydrotherapy choclate body dip
- French organic anti aging facial
- Bond Girl nails
Pay just $50 for a $100 gift voucher:
Or, if none of these deals tickle your fancy, then you can just grab a $100 gift voucher to use towards any services of your choice. And to the guys out there - this would make a great gift for the Bond Girl in your life!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.