We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $130 for a Scenic Helicopter Flight incl. Optional Alpine Landing - Exclusive to GrabOne
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up and over some stunning alpine scenery the easy way.
- Grab a 20-minute scenic helicopter flight with Wanaka Helicopters for just $130 per person, or for $150 with an alpine landing. Both these amazing experiences are exclusive to GrabOne.
- Catch glimpses of the World Heritage Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks.
- Take the alpine landing option for just $20 extra and stand astride the awesome alps.
- A great treat for yourself, and an ideal way to start the new year.
If cartoons taught us one thing, it's that strapping yourself to an Acme brand rocket always ends up being costly. So get up and away the easy way. This deal really has it all: Alpine wonderland. Check. Epic scenery. Yup. The crystal-clear waters of Lake Wanaka and the Clutha river glistening below. You betchya. And you can add to all that the alpine landing at 4000 feet. Yowza.
Grab an unforgettable 20-minute scenic helicopter flight with Wanaka Helicopters for just $130 per person, or for $150 with an alpine landing. Both these amazing experiences are exclusive to GrabOne.
Having the World Heritage Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks on their doorstep, Wanaka Helicopters can offer scenic flights that encompass the most dramatic scenery NZ has to offer. They are experienced flight operators who will take you up for your exclusive memorable and incredibly scenic flight in this stunning part of the country.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.