We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waikato Marine Fix
$19 for a $150 Voucher Towards a Boat Motor Service (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tend to your outboard motor by giving it a good service.
- Grab a $150 voucher towards a mobile annual outboard motor service from Waikato Marine Fix for just $19.
- Enjoy excellent service, great rates, professional workmanship and sound advice.
- Have your boat up and running again in no time.
Much like a child in a cage, outboard motors tend to become cranky if they aren't tended to once in a while.
Grab a $150 voucher towards a mobile annual outboard motor service from Waikato Marine Fix for just $19.
Waikato Marine Fix is a family-owned mobile service, with old-fashioned values like honesty and integrity. They are based in Hamilton, and service the greater Waikato areas. Shane Conder has been in the marine industry for 15 years, and is passionate about boating and fishing in both salt-water and fresh-water. The friendly team service all Yamaha, Mercury, Mariner, Honda, Suzuki, Johnson and Evinrude outboards as well as fitting all marine electronics and accessories. Why pay through the nose for other marine dealers when Waikato Marine Fix will come to your place and will save you time and money?
More Great Waikato Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.