We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Victoria St. Bistro
$140 for a Six Course Degustation for Two People (value up to $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose quality and sample Hamilton's newest private dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation meal for two by Victoria Street Bistro $140.
- Combine stunning decor, an intimate environment and award-winning chefs to create the perfect dining experience.
Sometimes we all deserve a little indulgence. Experience real indulgence and enjoy an evening of decadent cuisine from some of Hamilton's top chefs.
Grab a six-course degustation meal at Victoria St. Functions for two people for $140, a rare opportunity to treat yourself and someone special to an incredible meal by award winning chef Andrew Clarke.
In the past 12 months, Victoria St. Bistro has been awarded four stars in Cuisine Magazine as well as named in the Top 50 restaurants in New Zealand. Head Chef Andrew Clarke has reached the top three in the national finals of the Monteith's Wild Food Challenge for the last two years and was also the winner of the Great Waikato Food Challenge in the 2012 Food, Wine and Jazz Festival at the Hamilton Gardens.
This degustation banquet will be served in Victoria St. Bistro's new private dining room, with an intimate capacity of 50 people. This room is a recent addition to Victoria St. Bistro, providing sophisticated surroundings for high end private events, with the same quality service and inspired cuisine that you'd experience in the restaurant itself.
Andrew will be creating six delectable courses for each diner, using quality ingredients from local sources. Experience a range of truly tantalising dishes from a supremely talented chef and grab one of these deals today.
This set menu can be altered to cater for gluten free or vegetarian as long as notice is given well in advance. Please advise if you require a gluten free or vegetarian option when you call to book, we cannot accommodate menu changes on the night.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.