We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Victoria St. Bistro
$140 for a Six Course Degustation for Two People (value up to $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose quality and sample Hamilton's newest private dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation meal for two by Victoria Street Bistro $140.
- Combine stunning decor, an intimate environment and award-winning chefs to create the perfect dining experience.
Sometimes we all deserve a little indulgence. Experience real indulgence and enjoy an evening of decadent cuisine from some of Hamilton's top chefs.
Grab a six-course degustation meal at Victoria St. Functions for two people for $140, a rare opportunity to treat yourself and someone special to an incredible meal by award winning chef Andrew Clarke.
In the past 12 months, Victoria St. Bistro has been awarded four stars in Cuisine Magazine as well as named in the Top 50 restaurants in New Zealand. Head Chef Andrew Clarke has reached the top three in the national finals of the Monteith's Wild Food Challenge for the last two years and was also the winner of the Great Waikato Food Challenge in the 2012 Food, Wine and Jazz Festival at the Hamilton Gardens.
This degustation banquet will be served in Victoria St. Bistro's new private dining room, with an intimate capacity of 50 people. This room is a recent addition to Victoria St. Bistro, providing sophisticated surroundings for high end private events, with the same quality service and inspired cuisine that you'd experience in the restaurant itself.
Andrew will be creating six delectable courses for each diner, using quality ingredients from local sources. Experience a range of truly tantalising dishes from a supremely talented chef and grab one of these deals today.
This set menu can be altered to cater for gluten free or vegetarian as long as notice is given well in advance. Please advise if you require a gluten free or vegetarian option when you call to book, we cannot accommodate menu changes on the night.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.