We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Victoria St. Bistro
$140 for a Six Course Degustation for Two People (value up to $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose quality and sample Hamilton's newest private dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation meal for two by Victoria Street Bistro $140.
- Combine stunning decor, an intimate environment and award-winning chefs to create the perfect dining experience.
Sometimes we all deserve a little indulgence. Experience real indulgence and enjoy an evening of decadent cuisine from some of Hamilton's top chefs.
Grab a six-course degustation meal at Victoria St. Functions for two people for $140, a rare opportunity to treat yourself and someone special to an incredible meal by award winning chef Andrew Clarke.
In the past 12 months, Victoria St. Bistro has been awarded four stars in Cuisine Magazine as well as named in the Top 50 restaurants in New Zealand. Head Chef Andrew Clarke has reached the top three in the national finals of the Monteith's Wild Food Challenge for the last two years and was also the winner of the Great Waikato Food Challenge in the 2012 Food, Wine and Jazz Festival at the Hamilton Gardens.
This degustation banquet will be served in Victoria St. Bistro's new private dining room, with an intimate capacity of 50 people. This room is a recent addition to Victoria St. Bistro, providing sophisticated surroundings for high end private events, with the same quality service and inspired cuisine that you'd experience in the restaurant itself.
Andrew will be creating six delectable courses for each diner, using quality ingredients from local sources. Experience a range of truly tantalising dishes from a supremely talented chef and grab one of these deals today.
This set menu can be altered to cater for gluten free or vegetarian as long as notice is given well in advance. Please advise if you require a gluten free or vegetarian option when you call to book, we cannot accommodate menu changes on the night.
More Great Waikato Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.