We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Vibrant Health Centre
$49 for a 1-Hour Reiki Therapy & Reflexology Massage with Vibrant Health (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Everybody needs a little TLC.
- Grab a one-hour Reiki therapy and reflexology massage at the Vibrant Health Centre for just $49.
- Let qualified and experienced herbalist and naturopath Helen Donnison help transport you to a world of deep peace and relaxation.
- Feel your stress and tension melt away.
The Vibrant Health Centre is a far cry from the inner city pop-up massage spas. With over 10 years’ experience, Helen Donnison is a qualified and reputable herbalist and naturopath. Whether you’re feeling unwell or overwhelmed, Helen will use her knowledge and skills to create the best outcome for your long term health and wellbeing. Today you can start on the road to health and happiness with a one-hour Reiki therapy and reflexology massage at the Vibrant Health Centre for just $49.
Reiki is a Japanese word that can be translated as ‘universal life force energy’. Reiki is a very simple system of healing and relaxation carried out by placing hands on or over the body and energy is channelled through the therapist, this can help you feel relaxed and be at peace. It's considered to be a holistic therapy as it gently assists the body as a whole - mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually - and can help to improve the flow of energy, qi (Chinese) or ki (Japanese) through your body to enable you to deeply relax, release stress and can help your body to heal. Reiki therapy may improve many physical and emotional symptoms relating to stress, including depression and physical pain. Reiki works well with other therapies.
Reflexology is a foot massage designed to help improve circulation and function of the organs and systems of the body. It involves application of pressure to reflex points on the feet to relieve discomfort in corresponding areas of the body. Massaging the reflex points can stimulate the healing process by eliminating blockages to the energy flows or qi. Although reflexology is not a cure for medical conditions or disorders, it is used as a complimentary therapy which can help a range of health conditions including pain, digestive discomfort, headaches and migraines. Treatment is also helpful for a wide range of stress-related conditions and can help to improve balance and energy. Overall a reflexology foot massage feels beautifully indulgent while relaxing your body and assisting it to heal.
For the Reiki and reflexology combo, you will remain fully clothed under a cosy blanket with soothing music gently playing in the background. As the therapy progresses you will notice your stress and tension melt away leaving you feeling blissfully relaxed and at peace.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.