We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$22 for a Full Body Airbrush Spray Tan (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your glow on.
- Grab a full body airbrush spray tan for $22 from Vada Beauty.
- Receive expert tips from the professional team on how to make the most of your gorgeous tan.
- Choose a spray tan as a fast and simple way to revamp your look and to get ready for summer.
When flicking through a glossy magazine you know the tricks of the trade that are out there for image enhancement but it still doesn't stop you thinking about how damn amazing J-Lo is looking in her skin tight, bootylicious short-shorts. The same goes for this cheeky tantastic treatment.
Grab a full body airbrush spray tan for $22 from Vada Beauty.
It may be fake but it looks oh so gorgeous and it will leave you literally glowing. The summer tan is a simple and easy way to get looking great for summer. The awesome team at Vada Beauty know all the clever tricks to getting your tan looking smooth, even and flawless. They also have plenty of good advice which will allow you to get the most out of your tan and to make it last longer. Become a bronzed goddess in just one easy visit!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.