We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$33 for a Two-Year Subscription to UNO Lifestyle Magazine - BOP/Waikato Regions (value $69.90)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put up your feet and enjoy some relaxed reading time.
- Grab a two-year subscription to the popular UNO Lifestyle Magazine and pay only $33.
- Be entertained and informed on what's happening in your region, with great features on everything from travel to food to architecture and design.
The sun's shining through the windows, your feet are up and your freshly made coffee is still swirling around in the mug. All you need now is a decent read.
Fortunately, the mail man has just dropped off the new edition of UNO - a high quality, quarterly regional lifestyle magazine with a strong local character, featuring local people and supported by local advertisers. This magazine has got all the stuff you want to read. Pay just $33 and you'll enjoy a two-year subscription to this great mag courtesy of today's deal.
UNO does not compete for topicality or local news stories, and it doesn't pretend to be a national magazine or a news magazine. There are plenty of those around. Instead, UNO caters for the ongoing local lifestyle interests of those in the mid to upper socio-economic group. Here you'll find interesting features about travel, architecture, musicians, designers, core industries and opinion, as well as sharp book and music reviews and an updated "What's On" guide for your area. UNO has a fun and informative voice and once read, the beautiful magazines make excellent coffee table books for your guests.
Please note: the first issue will be sent out early January 2013.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.