We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 55% off Wheel Alignment Packages (value up to $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sort out the annoying tug of your car before it causes larger problems.
- Save up to 55% when you grab a wheel alignment package at TYREPLUS in Hamilton.
- Allow this friendly team to sort out your wheel alignment issues.
- Choose from four awesome packages.
- Make the road a safer place by ensuring that your car obeys your steering commands.
When your car's wheel alignment is out, it becomes like a curious toddler holding your hand. It tugs you to the left, then to right and it just simply won't let you reach your final destination in a straight line. Although this quality is a necessary part of growing up for children, it's nothing but annoying when it comes to your car.
Stop your car from pulling you towards the curb by grabbing one of the following wheel alignment packages at TYREPLUS:
- pay $31 for a wheel alignment for a two-wheel drive vehicle;
- pay $41 for a wheel alignment for a four-wheel drive vehicle;
- pay $49 for a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and wheel balance for a two-wheel drive vehicle;
- pay $59 for a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and wheel balance for a four-wheel drive vehicle.
A quick visit to TYREPLUS in Hamilton will ensure that your car drives as straight as the trajectory of one of Robin Hood's arrows. The friendly team at this business regard your safety of paramount importance, and they'll do their best to get your wheel alignment perfect. Don't allow your car to veer off into dangerous situations any longer - grab this deal right now to make the road a safer place!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.