We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Full Service, WOF, Oil & Oil Filter, Battery Analysis & Fuel System Treatment, Wiper Blades, Windscreen Treatment & Tyre Blackening (value $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Putting petrol in the car is a start - getting a super sweet service is the real deal you need.
- Grab a full service, oil and oil filter, battery charge and fuel system treatment, new wiper blades and windscreen treatment for only $99 from TYREPLUS.
- Service the car the right way with the expertise of TYREPLUS at either of two locations.
- Improve the economy of your car with a fuel system treatment to clean away the nasties.
Being self-sufficient is cool. Having your own veggie patch is very rewarding - tending to it and eating the results. Even doing the recycling right is a little bit inspiring - cutting down on waste. But you've got to be realistic somewhere along the line. Dismantling the car's engine to service it, after being buoyed with confidence from the tomatoes tasting pretty good, is a gigantic misstep.
Keep your car regular by getting on down to TYREPLUS and snapping up a real deal. For only $99, you can get:
- A full service
- Warrant of Fitness
- Oil and oil filter
- Battery analysis and fuel system treatment
- New wiper blades
- Windscreen treatment
- Tyre blackening
Give your car a fighting chance to keep on motoring in good health today at either of their two Hamilton locations.
A fuel system treatment cleans out your car's system. Instead of it coughing up all sorts of goo on the driveway - it's system will be rid of water and gum deposits and the diesel bug. As a result the fuel economy of your vehicle is likely to be the benefactor.
Improve your drive by getting the car serviced. It actually makes good sense. You're going to be commuting about in it, and you rely on it, so why not have it running its best. Putting petrol in the car to get you moving is a given, but that service is a must do too.