We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a Full Service, WOF, Oil & Oil Filter, Battery Analysis & Fuel System Treatment, Wiper Blades, Windscreen Treatment & Tyre Blackening (value $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Putting petrol in the car is a start - getting a super sweet service is the real deal you need.
- Grab a full service, oil and oil filter, battery charge and fuel system treatment, new wiper blades and windscreen treatment for only $99 from TYREPLUS.
- Service the car the right way with the expertise of TYREPLUS at either of two locations.
- Improve the economy of your car with a fuel system treatment to clean away the nasties.
Being self-sufficient is cool. Having your own vege patch is very rewarding - tending to it and eating the results. Even doing the recycling right is a little bit inspiring - cutting down on waste. But you've got to be realistic somewhere along the line. Dismantling the car's engine to service it, after being buoyed with confidence from the tomatoes tasting pretty good, is a gigantic misstep.
Keep your car regular by getting on down to TYREPLUS and snapping up a real deal. For only $99, you can get:
- A full service
- Warrant of Fitness
- Oil and oil filter
- Battery analysis and fuel system treatment
- New wiper blades
- Windscreen treatment
- Tyre blackening
Give your car a fighting chance to keep on motoring in good health today at either of their two Hamilton locations.
A fuel system treatment cleans out your car's system. Instead of it coughing up all sorts of goo on the driveway - it's system will be rid of water and gum deposits and the diesel bug. As a result the fuel economy of your vehicle is likely to be the benefactor.
Improve your drive by getting the car serviced. It actually makes good sense. You're going to be commuting about in it, and you rely on it, so why not have it running its best. Putting petrol in the car to get you moving is a given, but that service is a must do too.
More Great Waikato Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.