We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Supply Room
$49 for $100 In-Store or Online Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put looking good back atop your priorities list.
- Grab a $100 in-store or online voucher at The Supply Room for only $49.
- Spend your voucher on a range of trendy clothing items, from jeans, jumpers and sweaters to bags, cardigans and shoes.
- Free New Zealand shipping.
- Perfect as a fashion-savvy Christmas present.
Winter is a time for survival; a game of layers and minimal exposure, where warmth and healthy circulation take priority over style and comfort. And if we're lucky to make it out at all, it's highly likely we've burnt even our most fashionable of garments just to keep our homes heated.
Lucky for you, there's a place you can head to and unearth that keen sense of style of yours once again. Grab a $100 in-store or online voucher at The Supply Room for only $49.
Whether you're heading into their Queenstown shop or checking out the extensive selection on their website, The Supply Room are sure to have something you'll absolutely love. They're your one-stop shop for everything you need, from shirts, dresses and cardigans to accessories, sunglasses and wallets, in range of stylish brands, from Stolen Girlfriends, Ksubi, Ruby and Karen Walker Eyewear to Shakuhachi, Lonely Hearts and Nudie Jeans. They even offer hassle-free returns before 100 days, as well as free national and international shipping, making this the perfect gift for the holidays, no matter where your someone special may be.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.