We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Spencer on Byron Hotel - Takapuna Beach
$259 for a Two-Night Luxury Christmas Escape incl. Internet & Late Checkout at the 4.5-Star Spencer on Byron Hotel, Takapuna (value $538)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have the best night sleep next time you're up in Auckland.
- Grab a two-night luxury escape including Internet and late check out at the 4.5-star Spencer on Byron Hotel in Takapuna and pay only $259.
- Spoil someone special with this great Christmas gift.
- Calm your mind in this award winning, 4.5-star hotel.
- Explore the local area and soak up everything that Spencer on Byron has to offer.
Everyone gets to that age when they learn the concept of 'sleeping wrong'. It's usually happens when you have to sleep on the couch, on the floor, or worse yet, in a tent. Don't 'sleep wrong' when you head to Auckland next.
Grab a two-night luxury escape including Internet and late check out at the 4.5-star Spencer on Byron Hotel in Takapuna and pay just $259. Enjoy two nights of luxury yourself, or gift in to someone special for Christmas.
As the winner of the 2012 Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award, Spencer on Byron Hotel have everything at their fingertips to make your stay magical. You will be able to escape the madness, forget your worries and indulge in a well deserved break. Each room is decked out with a sprawling double bed, magnificent views of Takapuna and private ensuite. Their late checkout time means that you won’t have to rush out of bed at some inconceivable hour–perfect.
When you stay, make sure to check out their award winning restaurant, Thyme. Their chefs have a wide selection of delicate and sumptuous treats for you to melt over. And of course, you will be right in the centre of the tranquil and charming Takapuna. With theatres, cafes restaurants, shops, cinemas, bowling, beautiful boutique stores and a long, sandy beach at your fingertips, you will be spoilt for choice. Sounds like a dream, right?
More Great Waikato Deals
The Cook Cafe & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.