We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Porch Recording Studio
From $62 for One Song Demo incl. One-Hour Studio Time, Backing Track of Your Choice, Mixing & Mastering (value up to $550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Deal delvers - don't waste your talent.
- Grab a one-song demo including studio time, a backing track of your choice as well as mixing and mastering from just $62 at The Porch Recording Studio.
- Choose the Karaoke Master option for just $62 or the Originals Starter for just $99.
- Record your voice and showcase your talent.
- Have access to some of the best recording facilities in the region.
For budding starlets, a land of shiny microphones and recording toys await. Melodious Grabbies will reach harmonic heaven in a thoroughly modern studio dedicated to showcasing the talents of keen choristers Waikato wide.
Grab a one-song demo including studio time, a backing track of your choice as well as mixing and mastering from just $62 at The Porch Recording Studio. Choose the Karaoke Master option for just $62 or the Originals Starter for just $99.
Option One: Karaoke Master
- One hour in the B Studio
- Backing track of your choice
- Mixing and mastering of your track
Option Two: Originals Starter
This option is for those that would like to record their own songs. You’ll have access to Les Paul gold top, electronic drum set and your choice of percussion.
- Three hours in a professional recording studio
- Two hours recording in the B Studio
- One hour master in the A Studio
- One song with a producer/engineer
- One mix and one mix change
Check out their website to view the B Studio facilities. This is the perfect opportunity to get a demo together to apply for NZ On Air funding or to pop it on theaudiene.co.nz.
More Great Waikato Deals
Coffee & Food Establishment
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.