We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
$255 for Two Nights for Two incl. Cooked or Continental Breakfast, a Packed Lunch & Transfers to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing (value up to $470)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of the sun with the deal of the summer, and journey across the open wilderness of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing,
- Grab two nights for two at The Park Travellers' Lodge for only $255.
- Enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast and hot beverages both mornings before heading out to explore the great outdoors.
Summer is finally here and the great outdoors has picked up its megaphone and is shouting to be explored. It's time to adhere to its demands with this fantastic GrabOne deal.
For only $255 you can get two nights in a loft or standard hotel room for two at The Park Travellers' Lodge with a cooked or continental breakfast and hot beverages each morning, return transport for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, energy packed lunches for the walk and two welcome house beverages from the in-house Spiral Bar. Based on twin/double occupancy.
Come and explore the world famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing. Rated as one of the top one day walks in the world. Journey through a living landscape creating lifelong memories of an experience walking in a volcanic wonderland. The Park Travellers’ lodge is an ideal base from which to explore the Tongariro Alpine Crossing and Tongariro National Park. Let the Park take care of all your Tongariro Crossing needs with comfort, convenience and good old fashioned kiwi value for money.
The Park Travellers’ Lodge is one of the newest accommodation establishments in Ruapehu with a Qualmark rating of three star plus. The Park has a range of modern facilities including outdoor spa pools, guest lounge, wireless Internet the Spiral Café and Bar and much more. A quintessential kiwi lodge for adventurers, you can explore the great outdoors at your leisure, experiencing the sights, sounds and smells that help make New Zealand the greatest tourism country in the world.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.