We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Paddleboard Shed
$19 for a 90-Minute Beginners Paddleboard Lesson (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to paddleboard in the safe, calm, and beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour.
- Grab a 90-minute beginner's paddleboard lesson from The Paddleboard Shed in Waikato for just $19.
- Perfect for people aged six to 86.
- The Paddleboard Shed even guarantee that you'll be paddling unaided by the end of the lesson!
You've seen them out on the water and wondered what they're up to. What is all this paddling around and standing up on giant surfboards? Well, one thing you do know is that it's got to be fun! Now's your chance to hit the water, join in and find out what the hype's all about. For just $19, the team at The Paddleboard Shed will give you a 90-minute beginner's paddleboarding lesson — and they even guarantee to get you paddling unaided.
Paddleboarding is a superb way to improve your balance as well as a great cardio workout for young and old. It’s perfect for younger people wanting to play in calm waters or for fitness fanatics wanting a workout in surf conditions. The team at The Paddleboard Shed want to see you paddling, no matter if you're six or 86.
The Paddleboard Shed have just set up a paddleboard school in the magnificent Whaingaroa Harbour. This sheltered location gives the perfect calm conditions for surf and flat water instruction. For years these guys have been the go-to point for all stand up paddling, and now they are offering to share their well honed secrets to the world. Discover your new summer sport – you’ll be a pro in no time.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.