We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Paddleboard Shed Raglan
$19 for a 90-Minute Beginners Paddleboard Lesson (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to paddleboard in the safe, calm, and beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour.
- Grab a 90-minute beginner's paddleboard lesson from The Paddleboard Shed in Waikato for just $19.
- Perfect for people aged six to 86.
- The Paddleboard Shed even guarantee that you'll be paddling unaided by the end of the lesson!
You've seen them out on the water and wondered what they're up to. What is all this paddling around and standing up on giant surfboards? Well, one thing you do know is that it's got to be fun! Now's your chance to hit the water, join in and find out what the hype's all about. For just $19, the team at The Paddleboard Shed will give you a 90-minute beginner's paddleboarding lesson — and they even guarantee to get you paddling unaided.
Paddleboarding is a superb way to improve your balance as well as a great cardio workout for young and old. It’s perfect for younger people wanting to play in calm waters or for fitness fanatics wanting a workout in surf conditions. The team at The Paddleboard Shed want to see you paddling, no matter if you're six or 86.
The Paddleboard Shed have just set up a paddleboard school in the magnificent Whaingaroa Harbour. This sheltered location gives the perfect calm conditions for surf and flat water instruction. For years these guys have been the go-to point for all stand up paddling, and now they are offering to share their well honed secrets to the world. Discover your new summer sport – you’ll be a pro in no time.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.