We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$65 for a Two-Hour Cheese Making Class or $89 for a Four-Hour Cheese Making Class incl. Take-Home Cheese & Yoghurt Starter Culture - February 15th (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to create your own creamy mozzarella or gourmet cheddar.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making class for only $65 or four-hour cheese making class for only $89,.
- Both options include take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
Make your culinary skills as sharp as a mature cheddar and as smooth as a creamy mozzarella and learn to make your own cheese with ease. Take a two or four-hour cheese making class from the New Zealand Cheese School.
- Pay only $65 for the Fast and Fun Mozzarella class including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Pay only $89 for the Gourmet Cheddarworkshop including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 9.00am - 1.00pm.
In the Gourmet Cheddar workshop you will learn everything from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, adding rennet, cutting and stirring the curds, through to hooping and turning. And you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Includes a demonstration of whey ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy. This option is limited to 16 spots so buy now!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.