We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$65 for a Two-Hour Cheese Making Class or $89 for a Four-Hour Cheese Making Class incl. Take-Home Cheese & Yoghurt Starter Culture - February 15th (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to create your own creamy mozzarella or gourmet cheddar.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making class for only $65 or four-hour cheese making class for only $89,.
- Both options include take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
Make your culinary skills as sharp as a mature cheddar and as smooth as a creamy mozzarella and learn to make your own cheese with ease. Take a two or four-hour cheese making class from the New Zealand Cheese School.
- Pay only $65 for the Fast and Fun Mozzarella class including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Pay only $89 for the Gourmet Cheddarworkshop including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 9.00am - 1.00pm.
In the Gourmet Cheddar workshop you will learn everything from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, adding rennet, cutting and stirring the curds, through to hooping and turning. And you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Includes a demonstration of whey ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy. This option is limited to 16 spots so buy now!