We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$89 for a Double Brie Cheese Making Workshop incl. Mascarpone Culture & Cheese Tasting or $65 for a Fast & Fun Holloumi & Ricotta Workshop - Both on the 9th of March (value up to $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the only thing cheesy in your skill-set is the art of creating your own gourmet cheese.
- Grab a double brie cheese making workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting for $89 or pay $65 for a fast and fun holloumi and ricotta workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting, from The New Zealand Cheese School.
- Discover how to make double brie so you can take your cooking skill home to show off to your family.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
- Wow all your friends by whipping up some fresh halloumi and ricotta.
What is cheddars favourite music? R'n'Brie. If your jokes are as cheesy as a block of cheddar then it's probably time to take up a new hobby and leave the funny stuff to the comedians.
Grab a double brie cheese making workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting for $89 or pay $65 for a fast and fun holloumi and ricotta workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting, from The New Zealand Cheese School.
If anyone knows and loves cheese, it's the New Zealand Cheese School. They're not only passionate about the standard and quality of speciality cheese in New Zealand. They love cheese so much they want to share their enthusiasm with this delicious and nutritious food with the rest of the country.
The first option is in Rotorua on 9th of March from 9.00am to 1.00pm. You will get to make double brie, from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, followed by adding rennet, cutting the curd, stirring the curds, hooping and turning and you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Each workshop includes a demonstration of whey Ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy.
The second option is also on the 9th of March, from 2.00pm - 4.00pm. You'll be shown how to make halloumi by the experts and then you'll get the chance to make your own, whilst making Ricotta along the way. You will be able to taste the end result in the class, as well as a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.