We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Lady Rose
$60 for a Full Day's Fishing incl. Rod & Reel (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All the great things in life come together for this epic deal.
- Grab a day's fishing on The Lady Rose for just $60.
- If you get tired from reeling in the big ones, take some time to soak in the on-board spa pool.
- Dedicate part of your day to some gorgeous sightseeing - it's up to you.
The team of scientists here at GrabOne recently pinpointed fishing, spa pools and boat trips as the three most relaxing things people could do. In furtherance of our commitment to providing the best deals, we then scoured the country to find a place that brought all these factors together in one place. After months of intensive research, we now proudly present you with a fishing trip, relaxing spa experience and a boat adventure in one awesome deal. So, pay just $60 for one day on The Lady Rose and let the relaxation surge through your body.
To put it bluntly, The Lady Rose is one heck of a boat - it's decked out with everything you could possibly need for a cracking day out on the water. Apart from all the latest fishing equipment, this amazing boat has also been kitted out with a spa pool to soak in when your muscles tire from all that reeling. With this deal, you'll be able dedicate part of your day on the water to sightseeing; or, if the fish are biting, you can opt to continue throwing out the line. To make things even more appealing, their on-board bar offers ice cold to drinks that'll allow you to enjoy the gorgeous ocean scenery even more.
*Please note: The Lady Rose departs seven days a week at 8.00am and returns at 4.00pm. Maximum occupancy of 30 fishermen per trip.
More Great Waikato Deals
Moonlight Restaurant and Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.