We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $35 for Dinner for Two, Four, or Six People (value up to $204)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set a course for the Helm Bar and Kitchen, Hamilton's premier Heineken bar.
- Grab dinner for up to six people at the Helm Bar and Kitchen.
- Pay $35 for dinner for two people, $68 for dinner for four people, or $99 for dinner for six people.
- Enjoy delicious food from a menu with a wealth of options delivered with great service.
When you take the family out for dinner, it's nice to know you're choosing a place that has a quality menu with a range of options to suit every taste bud. When you set a course for the Helm, you get exactly that. The Helm combines a top notch environment, with cheerful service and a big, hearty menu to provide the perfect destination for a night out for dinner (and maybe a few drinks thrown in!!)
Grab dinner for up to six people at the Helm Bar and Kitchen. The options available are:
- $35 for dinner for two people
- $68 for dinner for four people
- $99 for dinner for six people
The Helm menu is designed to provide a little something for everyone. For the red meat lovers, there is a great selection of steaks, including Eye Fillet, Sirloin and Hereford Prime rump, as well as big servings of Ribs and Lamb Shanks. There are also plenty of pastas and salads featuring lamb fillets, seafood and vegetarian options and a flavourful range of gourmet pizzas.
There are some other great aspects to enjoy at the Helm, including their range of local and international tap beers, featuring one of the few Heineken taps in the Waikato region. They are also known for their $12 lunch menu, which is popular seven days of the week, as is their $10 breakfast menu, which is available every Sunday. These factors and many others have allowed the Helm to remain one of Hamilton's most popular bars so grab one of these coupons today and experience it for yourself.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.