We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$19 for Breads & Dips, Wedges with Cheese & Bacon, & Four Glasses of Tap Beer, House Wine or Cider (value $61)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set a course for The Helm for the perfect way to end your work day or start your evening out on the town.
- Grab breads and dips, wedges with cheese and bacon, and four glasses of tap beer, house wine or cider at The Helm for just $19.
- Get amongst the great atmosphere in their state-of-the-art garden bar.
- Enjoy delicious food accompanied by quality drinks and great service.
Now that the sun is finally showed up to the party, there's no better place to enjoy a few after work drinks than the Helm garden bar and with a lot of sunny Friday afternoons ahead of us, you can't miss this great deal to help kick start your after work festivities.
Pay just $19 for breads and dips, wedges with cheese and bacon, and four glasses of tap beer, house wine or cider, and enjoy a classy start to your evening - without the cost. The Helm is perfect for, after work drinks, a catch up with friends, or an easy evening meal - and their excellent menu and cold Heineken on tap is waiting for you.
Besides the great food, there are plenty of other reasons to make The Helm your destination. Set a course for The Helm on a Thursday or Friday between 4pm and 6pm for $6 tap beer and house wine during Happy Hour. Wine and dine outside in the 200 square metre garden bar complete with seating for over 100 people and natural shade from a number of big oak trees. On Sunday it's the busiest spot in town as locals flock in to enjoy Hamilton's original $5 pizza Sunday deal with $6 Heinekens and great live music
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.