We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Guitar Studio
Up to 71% off One on One Guitar Lessons Wherever You Are (value up to $264)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fit learning guitar into your busy life. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
- Grab two one on one live video conference guitar, bass or ukulele lessons from The Guitar Studio for just $19.
- Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
- Make today the day you start learning a skill you will enjoy for life.
- Your live lessons will be conducted over the Internet with a professional tutor of over 16 years' experience.
The Internet has done many marvellous things: Dancing hamsters, skateboarding dogs, breaded cats. Oh and it's also revolutionised global communication, entertainment, business and media. And now, even if you are super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the internet makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with a fully-trained tutor. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
You can take up electric or acoustic guitar, bass or ukulele with two one on one lessons with The Guitar Studio for just $19. Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
You'll save time and money on travel and enjoy more flexible lesson times with this revolutionary method of learning. With a broadband connection, a computer and a guitar, your tutor Ian McLaughlin, will be beamed in live to teach you in your own home or office. The Guitar Studio’s professional setup using top quality cameras and microphones allows for an incredibly clear visual audio experience, close ups and flexible multi camera angles make learning a breeze. So even if your super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the Guitar Studio makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with an experienced professional tutor.
You could be progressing smoothly in your learning of the guitar/bass/uke right now, you could even fit it into your lunch break. The Guitar Studio offers tuition for all styles of music, so whether you want to be an acoustic strummer, a smooth jazzer or a metal shredder, your taste in music will be covered and applied to the way you learn.
More Great Waikato Deals
Total Home Services
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.