We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Cook Cafe & Bar
$15 for a $35 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sample a drink or a meal in the second oldest building in Hamilton.
- Grab a $35 food and beverage voucher for only $15 at The Cook Cafe & Bar.
- Enjoy live music or live comedy as you tuck into a delicious meal.
As great as cooking shows are, they lack a certain degree of hunger busting. In fact, if anything, they make you even hungrier and knowing that you'll never be able to taste that delicious meal (that was prepared earlier) can often cause more anguish than it's worth. Luckily, there's a place you can go to sooth all your post-cooking show hunger pains.
Enjoy a tasty meal or drink by grabbing a $35 food and beverage voucher from The Cook Cafe & Bar for only $15.
The Cook Cafe & Bar has a brand-new menu full of tasty meals, snacks and drinks and there is also a wide selection of platters to choose from including antipasto, mixed savoury or bread and dips. There are quiz nights, comedy nights and live bands playing throughout the week, guaranteeing an enjoyable and interesting visit whenever you go.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.