We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Boatshed Cafe & Kayaks
$99 per Person for a Corporate Christmas Function incl. Morning Tea, Cafe Lunch with Drink, Conference Room Hire & Three Hours of Kayak Team Building
- Convince everyone you had this brilliant bash planned all along.
- Grab a company Christmas function for just $99 per person at The Boatshed at Lake Karapiro.
- Includes morning tea, a cafe lunch with drink, conference room hire and three hours of teambuilding with the Boatshed Kayaks.
- A minimum of 10 people is required and extra places can be purchased for the same great price up to a maximum of 20.
When you agreed to organise the company Christmas outing you never thought the time would actually come. Well, now it's just around the corner and you haven't got a clue. Don't worry, just quietly grab this and you'll easily convince everyone you had it all planned from the start.
Book your company Christmas function for a minimum of 10 people for just $99 each. This exclusive deal from The Boatshed at Lake Karapiro includes morning tea, a cafe lunch with drink, conference room hire and three hours of teambuilding with the Boatshed Kayaks.
The Boatshed at Lake Karapiro provides a great setting and all the facilities for a memorable event. Your function will run from 9.00am until 4.00pm and for a full day of hospitality and festivity. The conference room is equipped with a whiteboard, table and chairs, and wifi access. Morning tea includes a muffin, and coffee and tea and the cafe lunch offers a delectable selection of:
• Chicken Escabeche
• Asparagus & Cress Salad with Lemon
• Roast Beetroot Salad with Feta & Hazelnuts
• Little Potatoes
• Bread & Aioli
After your delicious lunch, the team at The Boatshed Kayaks will supply all the instruction and equipment you need for your included three-hours of kayaking. Team build and bond on Lake Karapiro, and have plenty of fun doing it, with your choice of two activities:
- The Great Kayak Race: Split into groups of five and race around the lake, hitting the checkpoints along the way. This is a true team-building activity and the Boatshed Kayaks team will debrief the group at the end to show you where your teams went right or wrong!
- Kayak Sailing: Take a guided trip up to the waterfalls and divide into two groups before raising sails for some wind-assisted racing fun! This is the less taxing and more exhilarating option with the emphasis on individual speed.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.