We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The BBQ Master Hamilton
$14 for An All-You-Can-Eat Three Course Buffet (value $27.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself to some fresh, tasty food that's cooked by the BBQ masters.
- Grab an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner at The BBQ Master Hamilton for just $14 per person.
- Choose exactly what you want and have it cooked fresh just the way you like it.
- Feast your eyes and your taste buds on a huge range of meat, seafood, soups, salads and desserts.
All you can eat isn't just an awesome deal, it's a challenge. Can you inflate yourself like a balloon or are you only able to muster a couple of bites? Well, here's a way to find out just how much deliciousness you can handle.
Grab an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner at The BBQ Master Hamilton for just $14 per person, and fill your tum with quality food for less.
The best part about a buffet is that you get to choose what you like. At The BBQ Master they've taken that one step further — you choose the ingredients they make it from. The chef will cook it right there on the hotplate so it's done just the way you like it. And your choices are pretty extensive. Carnivores can choose from beef, lamb, pork or trusty chicken. There's also seafood galore and more veg than you could shake a carrot stick at. Starters include hot soups and fresh salads, and when it gets round to dessert time the chefs will prepare pancakes right on the spot. You can top them with ice cream, sprinkles and toppings of your choice — how can you say no to such mastery?
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Coffee & Food Establishment
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.