We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Bank Bar & Brasserie
$29 for Any Two Mains (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Hamilton dining at its very best.
- Grab two main meals for two at The Bank Bar and Brasserie for only $29.
- Choose from a fantastic menu selection, from their signature steaks to gourmet pizzas, salads and more.
- Make the most of one of Hamilton's most iconic dining destinations.
The Bank Bar and Brasserie is Hamilton’s most iconic bar and has been one of the city’s most popular destinations for over 15 years. The Bank has undergone a few changes in recent years, including major renovations and a new sunny beer garden, but it still features the key ingredients that helped make it such a success, including a great menu, a buzzing after work drinking atmosphere and music that everyone knows and loves.
Dine in style with two main meals at The Bank Bar and Brasserie for only $29.
While the Bank has always been a popular after-work drinking destination, it has also become increasingly renowned for its food in recent times. The Bank’s menu is expertly prepared by Furnace Executive Chef Kerry Wilson and his team. Furnace was voted Best Restaurant in the Tempo Readers Choice Awards for the second time in three years and Kerry has brought that same expertise to The Bank kitchen.
The Bank menu has a huge range of options including six signature steaks as well as a range of Kiwi favourites including their secret recipe pork ribs, gourmet pizzas, salads and more. Don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity to enjoy one of the best dining experiences Hamilton has to offer.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.