We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Bank Bar & Brasserie
$29 for Any Two Mains (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Hamilton dining at its very best.
- Grab two main meals for two at The Bank Bar and Brasserie for only $29.
- Choose from a fantastic menu selection, from their signature steaks to gourmet pizzas, salads and more.
- Make the most of one of Hamilton's most iconic dining destinations.
The Bank Bar and Brasserie is Hamilton’s most iconic bar and has been one of the city’s most popular destinations for over 15 years. The Bank has undergone a few changes in recent years, including major renovations and a new sunny beer garden, but it still features the key ingredients that helped make it such a success, including a great menu, a buzzing after work drinking atmosphere and music that everyone knows and loves.
Dine in style with two main meals at The Bank Bar and Brasserie for only $29.
While the Bank has always been a popular after-work drinking destination, it has also become increasingly renowned for its food in recent times. The Bank’s menu is expertly prepared by Furnace Executive Chef Kerry Wilson and his team. Furnace was voted Best Restaurant in the Tempo Readers Choice Awards for the second time in three years and Kerry has brought that same expertise to The Bank kitchen.
The Bank menu has a huge range of options including six signature steaks as well as a range of Kiwi favourites including their secret recipe pork ribs, gourmet pizzas, salads and more. Don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity to enjoy one of the best dining experiences Hamilton has to offer.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.