We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for Four Weeks of Unlimited Classes (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For those who are feeling the pressure of summer’s arrival.
- Grab four weeks of unlimited classes at The Arena for just $20.
- Strive, sweat, succeed and become a part of the best team and community around.
- Enjoy working up a sweat with a group of like-minded buddies.
- Start the journey to the body you desire.
Assumedly, you'd rather like to hit the beach this summer with one heck of a lean, toned, Miranda Kerr/Daniel Craig-style figure, but don't have the time, money or motivation to be running small marathons on all the days that end with ‘y’.
Grab four weeks of unlimited classes at The Arena for just $20. Enjoy a slimmer figure, through unconventional calorie-burning methods.
At the Myrmidon training school named "The Arena" they believe in bringing the fun into your workout. Giving you something new and exciting every session patrons will overcome obstacles and achieve health and fitness goals in a supportive environment. Have access to passionate instructors who will train alongside you and guide you to victory. Don't think, just act and transform.
Class times: Mon: 6am, 6pm, Tues: 6am, 6pm, Wed: 6am, 6pm, Thurs: 6am, 6pm, Fri: 6am, 6pm, Sat: 8am, Sun: 9am.
Each class is 45 minutes. Group bookings available throughout the day.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.