We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe
From $29 for Dinner for Two, Four or Six People (value up to $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy fine food and beer at one of Hamilton's more sophisticated dining destinations.
- Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe.
- Indulge in dishes from their talented Executive Chef Michael Huitema.
- Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting in the heart of Victoria Street.
The Abbey is Hamilton's only Belgian Beer Café and is located in the heart of Hamilton’s buzzing hospitality precinct, the South End of Victoria Street. Belgium Beer Cafes are renowned for their beer, but The Abbey places equal emphasis on its food and consequently has one of the most enticing menus in Hamilton.
There is plenty to tempt and excite the taste buds at The Abbey, including Pancetta wrapped Scallops, oven roasted Salmon Fillet, Duck L'Orange, Lamb Nicoise and their signature steamed Green Lipped Mussels.
Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe. Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting, with a menu prepared by one of Hamilton's top chefs.
Abbey Executive Chef Michael Huitema trained at Tables on the River, before reaching the position of Sous Chef at the Fireplace in Whitianga. He then returned to Hamilton where he took up positions at Le Dome and The Helm, before establishing popular Hamilton destination Keystone as Executive Chef. Michael specialises in seafood as well as beef and lamb dishes and these are both prepared to the highest standard on the Abbey menu.
To complement the dinner menu, the Abbey also offers one of the most sophisticated beer lists in the region with more than 50 Belgian beers available. Along with the impressive list of prestigious imported bottle beers there are a range of premium options available on tap including Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe Blond and Brune and Jupiler.
More Great Waikato Deals
Ember Bar & Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.