We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe
From $29 for Dinner for Two, Four or Six People (value up to $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy fine food and beer at one of Hamilton's more sophisticated dining destinations.
- Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe.
- Indulge in dishes from their talented Executive Chef Michael Huitema.
- Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting in the heart of Victoria Street.
The Abbey is Hamilton's only Belgian Beer Café and is located in the heart of Hamilton’s buzzing hospitality precinct, the South End of Victoria Street. Belgium Beer Cafes are renowned for their beer, but The Abbey places equal emphasis on its food and consequently has one of the most enticing menus in Hamilton.
There is plenty to tempt and excite the taste buds at The Abbey, including Pancetta wrapped Scallops, oven roasted Salmon Fillet, Duck L'Orange, Lamb Nicoise and their signature steamed Green Lipped Mussels.
Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe. Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting, with a menu prepared by one of Hamilton's top chefs.
Abbey Executive Chef Michael Huitema trained at Tables on the River, before reaching the position of Sous Chef at the Fireplace in Whitianga. He then returned to Hamilton where he took up positions at Le Dome and The Helm, before establishing popular Hamilton destination Keystone as Executive Chef. Michael specialises in seafood as well as beef and lamb dishes and these are both prepared to the highest standard on the Abbey menu.
To complement the dinner menu, the Abbey also offers one of the most sophisticated beer lists in the region with more than 50 Belgian beers available. Along with the impressive list of prestigious imported bottle beers there are a range of premium options available on tap including Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe Blond and Brune and Jupiler.
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.