We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe
From $29 for Dinner for Two, Four or Six People (value up to $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy fine food and beer at one of Hamilton's more sophisticated dining destinations.
- Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe.
- Indulge in dishes from their talented Executive Chef Michael Huitema.
- Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting in the heart of Victoria Street.
The Abbey is Hamilton's only Belgian Beer Café and is located in the heart of Hamilton’s buzzing hospitality precinct, the South End of Victoria Street. Belgium Beer Cafes are renowned for their beer, but The Abbey places equal emphasis on its food and consequently has one of the most enticing menus in Hamilton.
There is plenty to tempt and excite the taste buds at The Abbey, including Pancetta wrapped Scallops, oven roasted Salmon Fillet, Duck L'Orange, Lamb Nicoise and their signature steamed Green Lipped Mussels.
Grab any two mains for just $29, four mains for $56, or six mains for $85 at The Abbey Belgian Beer Cafe. Relax and unwind in a comfortable and stylish European setting, with a menu prepared by one of Hamilton's top chefs.
Abbey Executive Chef Michael Huitema trained at Tables on the River, before reaching the position of Sous Chef at the Fireplace in Whitianga. He then returned to Hamilton where he took up positions at Le Dome and The Helm, before establishing popular Hamilton destination Keystone as Executive Chef. Michael specialises in seafood as well as beef and lamb dishes and these are both prepared to the highest standard on the Abbey menu.
To complement the dinner menu, the Abbey also offers one of the most sophisticated beer lists in the region with more than 50 Belgian beers available. Along with the impressive list of prestigious imported bottle beers there are a range of premium options available on tap including Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe Blond and Brune and Jupiler.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.