We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Te Waonui Forest Retreat - Franz Josef Glacier
$649 for Two Nights in a Deluxe Room, a Bottle of Sparkling Wine, Canapé Platter on Arrival, a Five-Course Degustation Dinner on One Night & Full Cooked Breakfast for Two Each Morning at Te Waonui Forest Retreat, Franz Josef Glacier (value $1,098)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jaw-dropping natural beauty meets five star luxury with this irresistible offer.
- Grab a two night luxury escape package for two people at Te Waonui Forest Retreat for just $649.
- You'll get two nights in a Deluxe Room, a bottle of sparkling wine and a canapé platter on arrival, a five-course degustation dinner, and full cooked breakfasts both mornings.
- Discover the wonders of the West Coast in style at a luxurious retreat that raises the bar for five-star hotels everywhere.
- Experience Hahana Day Spa, which has recently become a part of this magical retreat.
This remarkable deal gives you the chance to experience the unexpected wonder which occurs when worlds collide. The magical, ethereal wilderness of an untouched forest meets spectacularly sumptuous five star luxury, with incredible results. See for yourself, for much less, with today's deal.
Pay just $649 for a two night luxury escape package for two at the five-star Te Waonui Forest Retreat. You'll get two nights in a Deluxe Room, a bottle of sparkling wine and a canapé platter on arrival, a five-course degustation dinner on one night and full cooked breakfasts both mornings.
Far away from any form of hustle and bustle or stress and anxiety, Te Waonui Forest Retreat is nestled in the lush bush, surrounded by the natural beauty that makes Franz Josef one of New Zealand's most beautiful regions. Your beautifully appointed Deluxe Room will look out on to the peaceful rainforest, and a private patio or balcony breaks down the barriers between you and this stunning landscape.
Te Waonui is now home to Hahana Day Spa, which offers a peaceful and relaxed environment for you to indulge and wash away the day. They offer a range of facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, and a full range of other beauty services that are sure to impress. While here, treat yourself to a moment of indulgence, you won't regret it.
The other incredible draw-card of this deal is the five-course degustation dinner on offer. Created by the exceptionally talented chefs at the on-site Canopy Restaurant, this is a culinary journey through mouth-watering meals crafted with local ingredients.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.